Saturday, October 3, 2009

Well everyone else is doing it aren't they?

I have read other people's blogs and really liked them, so why can't I have a blog. I hear they really help a person know themselves better. Since I have been keeping journal of late, I found I enjoyed it. As I read, I marvel at how others can put their ideas into words and express themselves in such a way as to strongly connect with their readers on deep levels. I thought I might try that too. If nothing else, I may discover my own potential, for good or for bad.
I will of course consult my daughters who also blog and aspire to teach. Maybe we can consult each other at this craft. Well here goes, an amateur blogger at his finest.

1 comment:

  1. Hey B! I think you will be an excellent blogger and I am excited to get a glimpse on your thoughts and ideas. I hope that Lincoln is treating you well. Let me know if you ever make it up here would love to see you!

    ReplyDelete